This workout is one of my favorites!
- Kettlebell Shoulder Mobility Exercises
1. The "RKC Armbar" stretch
2. Turkish Get-Up
- Swing Practice: 8 sets of :30 work, :30 Rest
- Review of the KB Snatch
- Snatch Ladders 1-5 Reps each hand on the minute
- Review of the KB Clean and Jerk
- Clean and Jerk Ladders: 1-5 Reps each hand on the minute
Workout: The Kettlebell "300"
Perform a total of 300 reps for time consisting of the following....
- 25 V-Ups (Pike sit-ups where you touch your fingers to your toes)
- 50 Snatches (25 R, 25 L)
- 25 Push-Ups
- 50 Russian Swings
- 50 1/2 Burpees (Burpees with no push-up and no jump)
- 50 Clean and Press (25 R, 25L)
- 50 Double Unders
- V-Ups can be scaled to regular abmat sit-ups
- Snatches/Cl. & Jerk : Women- "Big Dawg"= 35#, L2=25#, L1= 18# or less
Men - "Big Dawg" = 53#, L2=45#, L1= 35# or less
- Swings: Women: Go with the above scaling for Snatches/Cl. & Jerks or one weight heavier
- Double Unders: L2= 100 Single Unders, L1 = 50 Single Unders